Ham Cheese Pear Wrap
with fresh spinach made with a whole wheat wrap is an easy to make sandwich for lunch and it’s also a nice addition to a buffet table for game day or party.
This mild flavored, tasty ham cheese pear wrap sandwich is a nice balance for the spicy dishes that may be on a buffet table especially on game day.
You can make this sandwich early in the day and keep it in the fridge until you are ready. When preparing foods for a crowd I always try to choose as many recipes as I can that are easy to prepare in advance. It always makes things easier when it’s a bit hectic.
I like the combination of pears and ham, and adding the creamy Brie will make a delicious sandwich wrap. They can be sliced into individual bites.
Place the small bites on a large platter and add it too the ‘food table’. Perfect for those who don’t want to overindulge — well you never know, someone may be watching their diet :).
Ham, Cheese And Pear Wrap
- 1 package whole wheat wraps (or your favorite variety)
- 1 lb. deli ham sliced thin
- 1 bag of baby spinach leaves
- 1 pkg. of brie cheese (or your favorite)
- 3 large pears sliced thin
- Place 2-4 ham slices on each wrap
- Add pear slices in 3 rows in the center of the wrap
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pears and ham
- Layer the spinach over the ham
- Tightly roll up the wrap and slice
- Serve honey mustard dipping sauce on the side.
For a different fruit and cheese combination you can use apples and cheddar cheese. Certainly feel free to make a variety of fruit and cheese combinations. Variety is always important when serving a crowd.
Enjoy a Kinda’ healthy and ‘good eats’ ham, cheese, pear wrap while watching the Big Game. If there are leftovers be sure to take them to lunch during the week.