I’ve been buying peaches this season which have been so sweet and tasty I’m adding them to everything I can.
After a long and busy day how easy it is to add salad greens to a bowl, cut up fresh peaches and then add a leftover protein.
I added a leftover chicken cutlet which is what grampy enjoys but you can add whatever you choose.
Make your favorite dressing or try this delicious Honey Lime Dressing which is a perfect match for this peach salad with chicken.
- 5 cups Salad Greens
- 2 medium peaches sliced
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ cup green olives
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 chicken cutlets
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tbls. honey
- 1 tsp. chopped jalapeno
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss.
- Slice the chicken and place on top of salad
- Add the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Here is another easy salad you might enjoy: Chicken with Spinach Arugula Salad