Easy Guacamole No Mess Recipe
Easy Guacamole no mess recipe an easy to make appetizer for any gathering. Add a guacamole with some chips for game day. Add in any of your favorite ingredients to make this your own family “specialty of the house’ favorite. Winter or Summer, guacamole is always a hit.
- Prep Time: 10-15 min.
- Total Time: 10-15 min.
- Yield: 2 cups
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large ziploc freezer bag
- 3 Ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted, and slice in quarters
- 1-3 Fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1-3 cloves chopped garlic (to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cut up avocado to the plastic bag and gently squeeze the avocado into the desired chunkiness you prefer.
- Add to a bowl and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Taste for seasonings and add as desired.
Keywords: guacamole, easy recipe, homemade, avocado, party dip