- 1 Cup Matzo Meal
- 4 Tbls. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Tbls. seltzer/club soda
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blend the oil, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and then add the matzoh meal.
- Add the seltzer and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to add to your soup, using a tablespoon or cookie scoop (that way they will all be the same size and cook evenly) carefully drop the dough into the simmering soup.
- Cook covered approximately 30-40 minutes (cook time depends on how the size of the matzo balls).