A Flourless Chewy Chocolate Cookie Recipe is for the true chocolate lover. This is a small batch cookie recipe.
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
I came across this recipe that claimed to be gluten free. It caught my attention, not because it was gluten free but I noticed that the recipe was short. Not too many ingredients, the dough did not need to be chilled, and it seemed easy enough to prepare. This is definitely the kind of recipe I always like trying. Not to mention it was a chocolate cookie.
When I checked my pantry I had all the ingredients so I and decided to make them before I started making dinner. It was a breeze, this was definitely an easy recipe and the cleanup was done before the cookies finished baking.
You know how when you see a recipe it sounds so fantastic you can taste it. So often though we get disappointed. Well this recipe delivered the soft, chewy, and rich delicious chocolate flavor I tasted when I read this recipe.
This is a chocolate cookie to make any time, for any occasion, and of course it’s a chocolate lover’s delight.
Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Chewy Chocolate Cookies is a flourless cookie it’s gluten free and refined sugar free. A rich chocolate cookie to make anytime. Adapted from Relish Magazine’s recipe “Chewy Flourless Chocolate Cookie”
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 16-19 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 12-16 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 3/4 cups Lakanto Monk Fruit powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites (do not whip or mix)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt with a whisk to blend and break up any lumps. Gradually add the egg whites stirring with a spoon until mixture forms a dough. — This takes a minute or two and can be a little messy with the powdered sugar, but keep at it.
- When thoroughly blended add in the nuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon size) drop on to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 19 minutes until glossy and crackled. Cool on rack.
The yield for this cookie recipe will depend on the size of the cookie you make.
Keywords: flourless chocolate cookies, gluten free cookie, easyrecipe, small batch recipe
WOW! This chewy chocolate cookie was a hit with my grandsons. Of course they eat anything that is sweet, and these cookies were sweet. But they were “Oh, So Chocolatey” and they stayed soft for the 36 hours they were on the counter before the boys devoured them.
Give them a try if you need a fast and easy recipe any time!