Chewy Chocolate Cookies
Chewy Chocolate Cookies is a flourless cookie it’s gluten free and refined sugar free. A rich chocolate cookie to make anytime. Adapted from Relish Magazine’s recipe “Chewy Flourless Chocolate Cookie”
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 16-19 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 12-16 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 3/4 cups Lakanto Monk Fruit powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. corn starch
- pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites (do not whip or mix)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt with a whisk to blend and break up any lumps. Gradually add the egg whites stirring with a spoon until mixture forms a dough. — This takes a minute or two and can be a little messy with the powdered sugar, but keep at it.
- When thoroughly blended add in the nuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon size) drop on to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 19 minutes until glossy and crackled. Cool on rack.
The yield for this cookie recipe will depend on the size of the cookie you make.
Keywords: flourless chocolate cookies, gluten free cookie, easyrecipe, small batch recipe