- Category: Dessert
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBLS. cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Heat the cream in a sauce pan. Do not let it boil. Just heat until is starts to bubble around the edges.
- Pour the hot cream slowly over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate the chocolate for about 1-2 hours or until it is thickened.
- Place the cocoa powder in a strainer over a plate and sift the cocoa onto the plate just to remove the lumps.
- Scoop the chilled chocolate using a small cookie scoop and gently roll into the cocoa powder.
- Place on plate and continue until all chocolate is scooped and rolled.
- You can melt chocolate and dip some of the truffles into the melted chocolate. Place on wax paper and place in fridge to chill.