Irish Coffee After Dinner Drink
Irish Coffee After Dinner Drink for St. Patrick’s Day is very easy to make. Just add in your favorite Irish whiskey and if you like add sugar. The cream is my favorite part.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- six ounces of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- 1 1/2 ounces of your favorite Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Whip the heavy cream and refrigerate until ready to serve the coffee.
- Brew your favorite coffee and add the whiskey and sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the whipped cream from the fridge and place on top of the hot coffee.
This recipe is for one cup of Irish Coffee. Just double/triple the ingredients to make additional cups of coffee.
Keywords: Irish Coffee, After Dinner Drink, St. Patrick's Day, Coffee Drink