White Pizza With Spinach Grilled Cheese
- Category: Sandwich
- 8 slices of Italian bread
- 16 slices of fresh spinach leaves
- 8 slices of mozzarella
- 2/3 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- grated parmigiano reggiano (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil for drizzle on bread
- Heat up your grill pan.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on one side of the bread slices.
- Assemble the sandwich placing a slice of mozzarella, spinach leaves, and top with ricotta. Sprinkle a little grated cheese if using, and add salt and pepper.
- Top the sandwich with another slice of bread with the olive oil side facing you.
- Add a little butter to the grill pan to melt.
- Place the sandwiches on the grill and grill on one side.
- Turn over when lightly toasted and continue to cook until lightly toasted. If the sandwiches toast too fast and the cheese does not melt cover them for a minute or two. This will help melt the cheese quickly.