No Egg Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
No Egg Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is a keeper in your cookie arsenal. You can feel good sending the kids to school with this cookie. This is a soft chocolate chip cookie. This is a small batch recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 10-12 min.
- Total Time: 25-35 min.
- Yield: 1 dz.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup vegan Butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar (you can substitute coconut sugar)
- 1 cup whole pastry flour (OR you can use AP Flour)
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips – (vegan chips)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 flaxseed egg replacement*
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pre-Heat oven 350 degrees – Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
- Add chocolate chips to mixture and stir in by hand
- Add the flour and baking soda and stir using a wooden spoon. Stir in the flaxseed egg replacement and the vanilla extract – do not over-mix.
- (If the butter you use has softened too much the batter might be too soft – just refrigerate for 20 minutes before baking.)
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet and then transfer to cooling racks.
*Flaxseed Egg Replacement – I use fine ground flaxseed Golden Flaxseed. The basic ratio is one tablespoon of ground flax seeds and three tablespoons of water to replace one egg. If you have whole flax seeds you will need to grind the flax seeds into a fine powder using a coffee or spice grinder.
Keywords: No eggs cookie recipe, vegan recipe, easy recipe