Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, Dairy Free
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, dairy free, is an easy recipe to make for your Holiday weekend entertaining. Make is all through the fall for a delicious dessert. Add a couple of ginger snaps or vanilla wafters.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Total Time: 2-3 hrs chill time
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Dessert - Ice Cream
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups light coconut milk (Or you can use cashew milk which I’ve been using recently)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBLS. pure maple syrup
- 2 TBLS. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until they are well mixed (approx. 20-45 seconds). It’s a good idea to taste the mixture to be sure it has the right amount of spices and sweetness to your likeness. Now is the time to add whatever you like.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours.
- Pour into ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
Keywords: dairy free ice cream, pumpkin pie ice cream, dessert, Fall Dessert recipe