Holiday Family Brunch Menu
is a casual meal with Strawberry Bruschetta and family friendly Fruit Juice Mocktails and Cocktails for the adults can be served on any holiday.
You can turn any family brunch into a festive celebration. The easy to make strawberry bruschetta and family friendly juice drinks and cocktails for the adults will easily keep you in the holiday spirit. Make this menu anytime of year and celebrate! It’s all very easy to do and it’s not going to break the bank.
Some of us are still wrapping presents, or maybe decorating the tree. It’s a hectic time but it’s the time of year when we enjoy entertaining family and friends.
I like to prepare casual meals this time of year. I always keep fresh berries and some seasonal fruit available for brunch and sometimes I just like to make breakfast for dinner.
You don’t have to dig up special recipes, or spend a fortune buying the most expensive ingredients. Breakfast foods are nutritious and inexpensive and we usually have everything in our pantries.
Here is a simple holiday family brunch menu I like to put together for a happy meal when it’s least expected. It’s easy to make with a no fuss low budget plan to celebrate the holidays together.
The Easy Holiday Family Brunch Menu
For the strawberry bruschetta I used whole grain bread and with a glass (you can use a biscuit cutter if you have one) I cut out 2-3″ rounds. I lightly toasted the bread circles and set them aside. Just before serving I added the prepared strawberries to the bread rounds. There you have an easy and delicious strawberry bruschetta.
Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizer
Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizer is an easy to make Brunch recipe to serve any time. This recipe is simply made using whole grain bread cut in rounds and diced fresh strawberries. Or simple use store bought crackers and add the chopped strawberries. Add Family Friendly Fruit Drinks for the perfect Holiday Celebration.
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 15-20 min.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: breakfast/brunch/appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pint or quart of Fresh Strawberries (slice some and chop enough for the bruschetta)
- 10 whole grain bread slices, cut into rounds and toasted (use as many bread rounds you might need)
- 1-2 tsp. honey (optional)
- 1-2 tsp. balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 10-12 2″ round whole grain crackers (or use your preferred crackers)
- Slice or chop the strawberries and add a teaspoon of honey and balsamic vinegar and stir until blended. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cut rounds or triangles from bread slices and toast. Set aside. Or if using crackers, place them on a platter, set aside so they are ready for you to add the strawberries.
- Just before serving add the strawberries to the toast and serve.
This is a very flexible recipe, use the necessary amount of strawberries, bread slices and fruit juice you will need for the number of people. Often the strawberries are sweet, no honey or sugar is needed. Taste before adding sweetener.
Keywords: Holiday Brunch, breakfast, fresh fruit bruschetta, strawberries, Christmas holiday brunch, Spring/Easter Holiday Brunch
FRUIT JUICE Sparkling Drinks are so very easy to make. Use your favorite fruit juice and add sparkling water for a Family Friendly Mocktail. For the adults use your favorite juice and add white or pink sparkling wine.
Fill each glass 2/3 full with juice, then add the sparkling water or wine. Add fresh berries or slices of lime for garnish. Serve with or without ice.
PLEASE SHARE &