Blueberry Biscuit Cookie Recipe
Blueberry Biscuit Cookie recipe is easy to make and great to serve for brunch, Ladies who lunch, and it’s recipe you can make in advance to add to a party dessert buffet. This is not a sweet dessert recipe, but great for afternoon tea, and parties.
- Prep Time: 8-10 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Total Time: 25-35 min.
- Yield: 1 dozen
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 TBLS. low fat milk
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, blueberries, nuts and milk and mix well then adding enough honey to make a cookie dough like mixture.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon drop dough onto greased (or parchment lined) cookie sheet.
Bake until edges turn a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool on wire racks. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with a side of honey for drizzling and Greek yogurt.
Keywords: scones, biscuit, cookies, breakfast cookies, make in advance, cookies for party