Vanilla Cupcakes Wearin’ The Green is a delicious Irish Cream Frosted cupcake for celebrating.
What could be better than Irish Cream frosting on a moist vanilla cupcake to enjoy with family and friends.
They are delicious with a cup of Irish Coffee.
You can use your favorite cupcake or muffin recipe or try this recipe I used which is from my old Good Housekeeping cookbook – you can’t go wrong with a tried and true Good Housekeeping recipe from the 1960’s.
Vanilla Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
For The Cupcake
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (you can substitute stevia)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 TBLS. avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
For Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 TBLS. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 TBLS. Irish Cream creamer (non-alcoholic)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- green food coloring (I used gel instead of liquid)
These vanilla cupcakes wearin the green will add a little more color to your St. Patrick’s Day!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
You might also enjoy these festive treats:
I’ve shared this with: