This Breakfast Wrap is a delicious ‘take to go’ breakfast. You can prepare the eggs on the weekends. Have the ingredients ready and you can put the wraps together the night before. It’s an easy and healthy boost we often need to start the week.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 8 min.
- Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 2-4 Wraps or Tortillas
- 2-4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced in thin strips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place the wraps or tortillas in the oven just to warm.
- Wash the spinach and pat dry in paper towel. Slice the pepper and avocado and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs. Remove the wraps from the oven to a plate.
- Divide the eggs among the wraps.
- Layer the spinach, avocado and pepper strips on top. Roll up the wraps and slice in half.
The yield for this recipe will depend on the number of eggs scrambled and wraps you have.
Keywords: breakfast, scrambled egg, avocado, breakfast wrap, take and go breakfast