A refreshing summer drink you can make with a blender and a few fresh ingredients, and it’s refined sugar free.
Fresh Grape Juice Lemonade
is refreshing and healthy and all natural when using fresh fruit and no refined sugar.
On hot summer days when the temperatures soar we look for a cold and refreshing drink. Making homemade fresh grape juice lemonade is simple to make and you have a refreshing drink whenever you want fresh juice.
I bought lots of fresh grapes recently. Everyone enjoys them when the weather is warm. Place a bowl of fresh grapes over a bowl of ice and they stay nice and cold. Eating an ice cold fresh grape on a hot summer day is better than eating ice cream – well, maybe better, but definitely healthier!
Another way to stay cool is with a fresh fruit drink. With all the delicious fresh grapes I bought I had enough to make this fresh grape juice lemonade. So easy to make, it worth the 15 minutes to make this all natural juice.
I even made frozen grape popsicles and a grape sorbet. That’s how many grapes I bought. I never realized I could have had a party wth all the delicious frozen treats I made this week.
When I brought over the grape popsicles to the boys, they couldn’t believe they were homemade. They even asked me to borrow my popsicle molds so they could make their own frozen popsicles. That’s how you can know this is ‘kid approved’ and refreshing.
You can make this juice all natural by making your own Homemade Lemonade. Simply squeeze fresh lemons and strain the pulp, then add sweetener.
I use Lakanto Monk Fruit for sweetness and sometimes I use honey. I try to eliminate refined sugar when I can. Feel free to use your preferred sweetener.
Fresh Grape Juice Lemonade
Easy to make Fresh Grape Juice Lemonade for a refreshing summer drink. No refined sugar added.
- 1 lb. seedless grapes (red or white)
- 16 oz. filtered water
- 1 quart lemonade (homemade, Homemade Old Fashioned Lemonade Recipe ) (or use your favorite brand)
- Add half the water and grapes in a blender. Pulse until fully blended. Add more water if necessary.
- Strain the grape juice to filter out the grape skins.
- Pour into pitcher and taste. If needed add additional water and stir well.
- Add the lemonade to the grape juice and stir well.
- Taste and add additional lemonade or water to taste.
- If you like your drinks sweet you can make a simple syrup and add it to the juice. (Heat 1 cup of water and add 1 cup of Monk Fruit, remove from heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and chill before adding to the juice.)
- Serve over ice with fresh mint leaves and frozen sliced grapes for garnish.
Recently I made this fresh grape juice as a sparkling grape juice lemonade. Just add a litre of sparkling water in place of the filtered water. On a very hot day, the sparkling drink was even more refreshing.
Give it a try and “Keep Cool”!