Fresh Grape Juice Lemonade
is refreshing and healthy when made from scratch.
On hot summer days when the temperatures soar we look for a cold and refreshing drink. Making homemade fresh grape juice lemonade is simple to make and you have a refreshing drink whenever you want fresh juice.
I used honey for sweetness rather rather than granulated white sugar. Feel free to use your preferred sweetener.
- 1 lb. seedless grapes (red or white)
- 16 oz. filtered water
- 1 quart lemonade (homemade, or your favorite brand)
- Add half the water and grapes in a blender. Pulse until fully blended. Add more water if necessary.
- Strain the grape juice to filter out the grape skins.
- Pour into pitcher and taste. If needed add additional water and stir well.
- Add the lemonade to the grape juice and stir well.
- Taste and add additional lemonade or water to taste.
- If you like your drinks sweet you can make a simple syrup and add it to the juice. (Heat 1 cup of water and add 1 cup of sugar, remove from heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and chill before adding to the juice.)
- Serve over ice with fresh mint leaves and frozen sliced grapes for garnish.