White Chocolate and Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
White Chocolate Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies is a very easy recipe Adapted from Quaker Oats Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe. Make this cookie any time you want a snack. Great for after-school snacks. Easy recipe to make with the kids.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 10-13 min.
- Total Time: 25-35 min.
- Yield: 2 dz. approx.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 cup + 3 TBLS. butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (Or use granulated sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup AP flour (I used 3/4 white whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 oz. Ghirardelli white chocolate squares chopped
- Cream butter and sugars. Add in the egg and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir until well blended. Add in the oats and mix well. Stir in the white chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop drop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets for a couple of minutes and then remove to cool on wire racks.
Keywords: easy cookie recipe, cinnamon cookies, oatmeal cookies, holiday cookie baking