Shrimp With Quinoa, Quick and Easy Recipe
Shrimp With Quinoa is a quick and easy meal anytime. It’s a delicious meatless option for Friday night dinner in Lent. In summer the shrimp can be grilled, or you can cook them in the air fryer. A delicious and flexible recipe you can make anytime.
- Prep Time: 10-25 min.
- Cook Time: 5-30 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- 4-6 shrimp per person (or more if needed)
- olive oil for drizzle
- 2 TBLS. butter (melt in microwave if easier) (you may need a little more if you are using a lot of shrimp)
- 2 TBLS. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 glove chopped garlic (use more or less as desired)
- 1-2 tsp. Paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet or if using, in a grill pan. Drizzle the oil and butter over the shrimp.
- Add the garlic and sprinkle Paprika, salt and pepper and parsley over top.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve over the quinoa or rice.
This recipe will yield the servings you need based on how many shrimp you choose to cook. If you want a serving for four you’ll need about 2 lbs. of medium shrimp. The remaining ingredients would be increased as well.
Keywords: skewered shrimp, grilled shrimp, oven baked shrimp, air fryer shrimp, quinoa side dish