Chocolate Drizzle Pecan Cookies
- Prep Time: 10-15 min.
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 min. includes chill time.
- Yield: approx. 16 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle the chocolate over the cooled cookies.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the flour to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix just until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls, roll in the chopped pecans and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and flatten.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or just until lightly browned.
- Cool on pan for 5 minutes then place on wire rack to continue cooling.
- When cookies have completely cooled drizzle melted chocolate over top of cookies.
- Set aside until chocolate hardens.
#1 – The yield for this cookie will depend on the size you make the dough balls.
#2. For the Chocolate Drizzle, melt approx. 1/4 cup chocolate chips in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir the chips until they are completely melted. If some chips are still too solid microwave a few more seconds and continue to stir until melted.
Keywords: Cookie Recipe, Chirstmas Cookies, Pecan cookies, chocolate drizzle, easy recipe