White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry cookies recipe is an easy recipe to make for holiday cookie exchanges.
This crispy cookie is a delightful and festive cookie to share during the Christmas and winter Holidays.
You can make one batch of cookies and be finished in less than 1 hour from start to finish. Now that’s what I call quick and easy! With a recipe this easy you can make it for holiday buffets, family brunches and make a gift package for a neighbor. This easy cookie recipe yields approximately 4 dozen cookies.
I found this recipe on foodandwine.com — it’s a recipe from The Best Bake Sale Cookbook.
When making cookies as a general rule I re-make the original recipe just to give it a ‘pinch of healthy’. Baking for my family usually has me changing the flour and sugar for dietary reasons. By using coconut sugar for the brown sugar and granulated Monk Fruit for granulated sugar I eliminate the refined sugar. Everyone loved this cookie. I made this recipe several times using different add-ins with excellent results.Print
White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe is a refined sugar free recipe. With a recipe this easy you can make it for holiday buffets or brunch — it yields approximately 4 dozen cookies. You can make one batch of cookies and be finished in less than 1 hour from start to finish. Now that’s what I call quick and easy!
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 12-15 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated Monk Fruit
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 TBLS. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl add the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a stand mixer beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, beating between each addition and scraping down the side.
- Beat in the dry ingredients and then add in the chips and cranberries just until well blended.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of dough onto the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
I found the cookie to be a bit too sweet, so I reduced the granulated Monk Fruit to 3/4 cup. This is just a personal taste.
Keywords: Christmas Cookies, easy recipe, cookie exchange, white chocolate, cranberries, oatmeal cookies
This is a cookie recipe you can prepare a day in advance, refrigerate and bake them up the next day. They also freeze very well. A delicious cookie recipe you can make for the Holiday Cookie Exchange group. I always add white chocolate oatmeal cranberry cookies to my holiday gift packages.
Another easy Holiday Cookie recipe you can make and have the kids help, is this Christmas Tree Cut-out Sugar Cookie. Kids always like to help make cookies. Their favorite part is cutting out the shapes and then decorating. Engage the #kidsinthekitchen” when baking, it’s always fun on rainy days or snow days.