White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe is a refined sugar free recipe. With a recipe this easy you can make it for holiday buffets or brunch — it yields approximately 4 dozen cookies. You can make one batch of cookies and be finished in less than 1 hour from start to finish. Now that’s what I call quick and easy!
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 12-15 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated Monk Fruit
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 TBLS. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl add the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a stand mixer beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, beating between each addition and scraping down the side.
- Beat in the dry ingredients and then add in the chips and cranberries just until well blended.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of dough onto the baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the edges of the cookies begin to brown.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
I found the cookie to be a bit too sweet, so I reduced the granulated Monk Fruit to 3/4 cup. This is just a personal taste.
Keywords: Christmas Cookies, easy recipe, cookie exchange, white chocolate, cranberries, oatmeal cookies