Baked spicy buffalo wings are the perfect game day food.
It really doesn’t matter if it’s football, baseball or any other sport, spicy wings are a favorite.
I don’t often make spicy wings, but I’m having a moment and it’s time to make these. This recipe is very easy and it’s one of the reasons I’m ready to indulge.
The most important part of this recipe is the blue cheese dressing. You could make a homemade recipe but if you are short on time bottled dressing is definitely o.k. It’s just as yummy and everyone will be happy.
Baked Spicy Buffalo Wings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 TBLS. grapeseed oil
- salt & pepper
- 3 TBLS. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Bleu Cheese Dressing or Ranch Dressing
- Carrots & Celery Sticks
Add more or less hot sauce based on your preferences.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the oil, salt, pepper, hot sauce, molasses and ketchup -- OR you can add the ingredients to a large plastic bag.
- Add the wings to the mixture and coat well.
- Prepare a baking sheet, line with foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the coated wings on the lined baking sheet. Bake 40-50 minutes turning every 20 minutes to prevent burning.