I found this recipe several years ago on www.landolakes.com. It’s an easy cut-out recipe which I make often in different cut out shapes for my grandsons.
My family loves cookies so I thought why not make just one more cookie for them to enjoy.
We like chocolate so I decided on this chocolate cookie cut in heart shapes and filled them with a white chocolate ganache and drizzle.
Chocolate Heart Cookies
Adapted from "Cream Filled Wafer Hearts" on www.landolakes.com
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup butter (I used Smart Balance)
- 2 TBLS. sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 4 tsps. heavy whipping cream
- 1 square ( 1 oz.) of semi-sweet baking chocolate
White Chocolate Ganache Filling & Drizzle
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 TBLS. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla