Roasted Cauliflower is so very easy to make for a side dish which is also low carb and gluten free. This is a great side dish to serve with any protein, and delicious as a Thanksgiving side dish.
- Prep Time: 8-10 min.
- Cook Time: 25-35 min.
- Total Time: 35-45 min
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 TBLS. olive oil
- 3 TBLS. pignoli nuts (optional)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the cauliflower stems off and then cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Rinse in cold water and drain well
- Add to a large freezer bag with 1 tablespoon of water and cook in microwave for 2 minutes
- Remove the water from the plastic bag and place the drained florets on a parchment lined pan
- Add the garlic cloves, pignoli nuts if using, add salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat all the ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Microwave the cauliflower first for 2-3 minutes. Microwaving the cauliflower will reduce the roasting time about 15-20 minutes.
Keywords: roasted cauliflower, low carb side dish, quick and easy recipe, Thanksgiving recipe,