- Category: Sandwich
- sliced corned beef
- swiss cheese
- Russian Dressing
- 2-4 tortilla shells (the number of tortillas will depend on how many quesadillas you will want to make)
Homemade Russian Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 TBLS. ketchup
- 1-2 tsp. India relish
- Make the Russian dressing, mixing all the ingredients in a small dish until well blended. You can always add more of an ingredient to taste.
- In a heated 10 inch skillet, place the tortilla, topped with the sliced corned beef and sauerkraut and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with the swiss cheese and cover to melt the cheese, cook 2 minutes.
- While the cheese is melting, spread dressing on second tortilla.
- Remove the warmed tortilla from pan and place on to a plate.
- Top with the “dressed” tortilla and cut in quarters.