Chocolate Chip Cannoli Sandwich Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cannoli Sandwich Cookie is a very easy cookie recipe to make. Add in the homemade cannoli filling and you have a very delicious chocolate chip cannoli sandwich cookie.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 9-12 minutes
- Total Time: 25-35 min.
- Yield: approx. 1 1/2 dz.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 cup AP flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Monk Fruit (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
For Cannoli Filling recipe:
Homemade Easy Italian Cannoli Filling Dip Recipe
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat the butter sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add in one egg at a time beating after each addition.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes then remove to wire racks to cool.
The yield for this cookie recipe will depend on how large you scoop out the cookie dough. For the sandwich cookies you can make them about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon size.
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cannoli Filling recipe, sandwich cookie with cannoli filling, dessert, holiday recipe