Marshmallow Peppermint Dippers
Marshmallow Peppermint Dippers is a very easy winter holiday treat to make with kids in the kitchen. Great for dipping in hot chocolate and they also make great gifts. If it’s a snowy winter this is a ‘go to’ treat to make!
- Prep Time: 10-20 min.
- Cook Time: 30-45 sec. melting chocolate
- Total Time: 25-35 min. + chill time
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- 4-6 medium candy canes chopped
- 6-8 regular size marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips for melting
- 6-8 candy canes in wrappers
- Chop the candy canes while still in the wrapper using a rolling pin. Remove the chopped candy and place in a dish. Set aside
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 25 seconds, remove and stir. If the chips have not started to melt return for another 15-20 seconds. Remove and continue to stir until all chips are melted.
- Place a candy cane in the center of each marsmallow.
- Dip the marshmallows in chocolate and sprinkle with the chopped candy canes.
- Place on waxed paper and place in fridge for the chocolate to harden. This only takes 10 minutes, maybe less.
**Increase the number of marshmallows and candy canes to yield the amount of dippers you will need.
Keywords: Marshmallows, Peppermint, chocolate dipped marshmallows, dipped in peppermint, hot chocolate marshmallows