Strawberry Topped Brownies
Strawberry Topped Brownies is a very easy recipe to make any day, special occasions, and of course Valentine’s Day. I would make this easy dessert for a family brunch; maybe the day you are snowed in and having a family movie day; or while cheering on your favorite team.
- Prep Time: 5-8 minutes
- Cook Time: 18-23 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup AP flour
- 1/3 cup Hersheys Dark Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray & set aside.
- Stir together the sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract. Add in the eggs and mix well.
- In a small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add this into the egg mixture stirring to blend. I used a wooden spoon which made it very easy to blend quickly
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake 18-22 minutes.
- Remove and cool in the baking dish. .
This recipe is adapted from hersheys.com
Keywords: Valentine's Day, easy brownie recipe, strawberries and chocolate, party dessert