Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are refined sugar free and gluten free (be sure to check your ingredients).
- Prep Time: 8-10 min.
- Cook Time: 15 mins.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 1 dz. approx.
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit (or your preferred sugar substitute)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the egg, sugar, baking powder and vanilla until well blended – approximately 1 minute.
- Add in the almond butter and water and mix well.
- Scoop a teaspoonful of dough onto the baking sheet. Using a fork make indentations and flatten the dough. (Spray the fork with cooking spray to prevent sticking)
- Bake 15 minutes or until the cookies are firm in center and lightly browned.
This recipe is adapted from Walking On Sunshine.com’s No Sugar/No Flour Peanut Butter Cookie.
Keywords: gluten free cookies, almond butter cookies, no refined sugar, no flour cookies