Avocado Tomato and Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese
Low Carb, Gluten Free Cauliflower Bread recipe link is in this post.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7-10 minutes
- Total Time: -26263012.766667 minute
- Yield: 2 sandwiches
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- 4 slices of cauliflower bread
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of avocado
- 4-8 slices of pepper jack cheese
- Slice the tomatoes, avocado and cheese.
- Heat a grill pan and add 1-2 teaspoons of butter.
- Layer the cheese on the bread and top with tomato, another slice of cheese, avocado and cheese again. The cheese will hold the ingredients in the sandwich. Top with another slice of bread.
- Place the sandwich on the heated grill and cover. Cook for 3 minutes and remove cover and turn the sandwich over.
- Place the cover over the sandwich and cook for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
This recipe is only for making the sandwich. The cauliflower bread takes a while to make. You can find the recipe Cauliflower Bread Slices here.