Grilled Pineapple Mango Popsicles
Grilled Pineapple Mango Popsicles are a cool, refreshing treat to cool down with in the heat of the summer. The ingredients are all fresh fruits with no added sugar. Easy to make anytime.
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 3-5 hrs. chill time
- Yield: 4-6 popsicles
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cubed pineapple
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango cubed
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- Add the fruit and lime juice to the blender.
- Taste for sweetness and add a little honey as needed.
- Stir in the lime zest.
- Pour into molds and freeze.
Keywords: popsicles, homemade, grilled pineapple