Iced Green Tea With Pom Juice
is a refreshing summer iced tea with a pinch of healthy. Pom juice adds another level of flavor to this iced tea for a refreshing summer drink.
Make this in the morning and your iced green tea with pom juice will be chilled and ready to serve your guests when the party starts.
We are always looking for a cold refreshing drink in the warm weather. I like to serve iced teas and lemonades adding a pinch of healthy with fresh fruit juices.
Today I used Pom juice in this iced green tea. Pom juice is delicious and it makes an almost perfect drink to serve for special occasions – think baby and bridal showers or a lovely garden party.
Using a simple syrup is one way to sweeten the iced tea. You can use honey in place of the simple syrup if you choose not to use granulated sugar.Print
Iced Green Tea with Pom Juice
Pom Juice Iced Green Tea is a refreshing summer drink with a ‘pinch’ of healthy. Easy to make homemade iced tea to which I added Pom juice for an extra bit of healthy. Summer calls for refreshing drinks, this pom juice iced green tea is for any hot sunny day. This is also a lovely drink for bridal and baby showers.
- Prep Time: 15-20 min.
- Cook Time: 12 min. for tea
- Total Time: 2-4 hrs. chill time
- Yield: 2 quarts
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 8 green tea bags
- 1-2 lemons
- 1-2 limes
- 10 oz. Pom juice
- 1-3 tsp. honey for sweetness (taste for sweetness after adding 2 tsp. honey, add more as needed)
- fresh fruit for garnish (optional)
- Add 1 quart of filtered water to a pot and heat until boiling then add the tea bags to steep, about 10-20 minutes. Depending on your preference for light or strong tea, leave the tea bags in the boiling water as short or as long as desired.
- While waiting for tea to steep, juice 1 lemon and set aside.
- When the tea cooled down a bit (it does not have to be chilled) add the lemon juice, and the pom juice stirring well. Add in the honey based on your preferred level for sweetness. At this point you can add more pom juice to satisfy your desired flavor.
- Chill at least 2-3 hours. Serve with lemon and/or lime slices and other sliced fruit for garnish. Add ice when ready to serve.
Keywords: summer drinks, family friendly drinks, pink lemonade, iced green tea lemonade
For garnish you can add pomegranate seeds (arils) to the drink. It looks so festive especially if you are serving this for a special occasion. I didn’t have a fresh pomegranate this week. I used a kiwi and fresh strawberries which is what was in the fridge along with a lime. You can use any fresh fruit you may have for garnish and also add fresh mint.
Chill Out this Summer with a cool and refreshing homemade iced tea or lemonade. They are easy to make with a pinch of healthy for everyone to enjoy!
Here is a very easy and refreshing Homemade Limeade you might also enjoy.