- 1 Mango, cut in chunks and freeze
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple cut up and freeze
- 8-10 fresh lemons, squeezed
- 1 1/2 quarts filtered water
- 1-3 tablespoons honey (or use your favorite sugar substitute) Taste for level of sweetness desired.
- Cut up the fruit and lay flat on a try and freeze. (Keep them frozen and add to the drink when ready to serve.)
- Squeeze the lemons and strain to remove the pits and pulp.
- Add the juice to a large pitcher and add 1 quart of water and taste. Add more water as desired.
- Stir well and add the sweetener one tablespoon at a time and taste for desired sweetness. Add more as needed.
- When ready to serve add in the frozen fruit chunks and sliced lemons for garnish.