Vegetable Air Fryer Omelet Recipe
Easy to make Vegetable Air Fryer Omelet recipe you can make anytime and use your favorite veggies. A flexible recipe you can make at any time, for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or a light supper.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 25-35 min.
- Total Time: 30-40 min.
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbls. avocado oil (or use your preferred light oil)
- 1 small yellow onion chopped (Or 1 chopped shallot)
- 1/2 cup red pepper chunks (fresh or you can use jarred roasted red peppers)
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini (approx. 1 inch chunks)
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, rinsed & drained & roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped baby bella mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 – 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes (use the amount necessary to fit the pan you will use)
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, rough chopped (use your preferred olives)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 2 TBLS. chopped fresh dill
- 1 TBLS. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Pie Crust (USE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A QUICHE)
- 1 pie crust – You can use a pre-made crust or make your favorite pie crust (OPTIONAL)
Preheat Air Fryer to 350 degrees
- Use a 6 inch pie dish, spray lightly with cooking spray. [If using, lay out the crust in the pan and crimp edges, and use a fork to poke holes in the bottom. Bake for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from and set aside.]
Now Preheat Air Fryer to 340 degrees
- In a small bowl mix the eggs and milk and season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a saute pan heat the 1 TBLS. oil and add in the onion or shallot. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add in the red pepper and cook about 3 minutes. Add in the remainder of the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the fresh herbs and 1/2 the cheese. [If using – Add the vegetables into the pre-baked pie crust and spread out evenly.]
- Pour the egg/milk mixture evenly over the vegetables. (TIP: If you have a very full plate of vegetables you may not be able to add all the egg mixture – that’s o.k.) Add a few sliced tomatoes over the top and bake for 25-35 minutes until the center has cooked – when a knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean. Cooking Time will depend on your air fryer. Check your manufacturer’s directions.
- [If Using – Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese over the top before serving.]
I used individual ramekins to make the omelet. These smaller ceramic ramekins fit well in my air fryer. Use the size that will fit in your air fryer.
Keywords: air fryer omelete, vegetarian egg omelete, breakfast omelete, lunch or brunch recipe