Halloween Candy Bark
If you are having a party this Halloween Candy Bark can be prepared in advance and then put in cellophane bags for favors. There is no magic recipe for making chocolate candy bark. Just melt the chocolate of your choice and then use your favorite add-ins to fit the holiday, special occasion, or your mood.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Cook Time: 5 min. melting chocolate
- Total Time: 1-2 hrs. chill time
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pkg. of candy melts (or 1 bag of chocolate chips)
- 1 jar of holiday sprinkles
- 1 -2 cups candy corn
Optional Add Ins:
- chopped pretzels
- gummy worms
- Using a double boiler – or a small/med. pot – boil the water first then place the bowl in the pan but be sure the bowl does not touch the water.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl and the water should now be simmering so the water does not splash into the bowl. Allow the chocolate to warm and when you see some of the chocolate starting to melt stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula to distribute the heat through the chocolate & remove the bowl from the pan. Keep stirring until all the chocolate is melted.
- Spread the chocolate on to a parchment lined pan and then add your sprinkles and other candies or add ins.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- Remove from pan and break apart.
Keywords: Halloween, homemade candy bark, Halloween party favors, easy recipe to make anytime