Lemon Ginger Tea
Lemon Ginger Tea is an All Natural, vegetarian and gluten free warm drink for those days when you are felling a bit under the weather. It’s very easy to make and has nutritional benefits as well.
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1/4 of fresh lemon
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. honey
- 10 oz. filtered water, boiled
- Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into a large glass.
- Add in the grated ginger and honey.
- Pour in the boiling water. Stir well and let sit for 10 minutes.
- I strained the mixture to remove some of the chunks of ginger. If you enjoy the ginger certainly leave it as is.
- I added fresh mint for flavor and garnish.
I found this recipe in Women’s Day Magazine. When I ‘googled’ it for additional information on it’s benefits, I found it to be very popular on Pinterest as well.
Keywords: Lemon Ginger Tea, Detox tea, easy drink, Warm winter tea, ginger tea, quick and easy recipe