Almond Coconut Chocolate Bark
Easy to make Almond Coconut Chocolate Bark is a quick and easy snack to make on the ‘fly’. This is such a versatile sweet treat to make for any day, any season, and of course it’s great for parties, game day snacks. Use your preferred chocolate to melt and add in whatever you choose. Use dried fruits, assorted nuts and make it special for any day!
- Prep Time: 5-8 min.
- Cook Time: 5-8 min. melting chocolate
- Total Time: 10 minutes + 2-3 hrs. chill time
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1/3 cup chopped unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 10 oz. package 60% Cacao chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. of coconut shortening
- Chop the coconut flakes and the nuts separately in a mini chopper or food processor and set aside.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips adding in the teaspoon of the coconut shortening (you could use regular shortening if you do not have the coconut shortening). Stir the chocolate well until the chips are melted.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared sheet pan and then sprinkle in the coconut and nuts.
- Spread the mix-ins into the chocolate and smooth evenly in the pan.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. Remove and cut up in chunks.
Keywords: chocolate dessert, melted chocolate candy snacks, chocolate bark, nuts, coconut, dried fruits