Grain Free Brownies Blender Recipe
Quick and Easy Grain Free Brownies are refined sugar free, dairy free and can be gluten free, just check your ingredients. This is an easy blender recipe so the prep takes just a few minutes. Brownies bake up in 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35-40 min
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbs. coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use 60% dark Chocolate Chips)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
Preheat oven 355 degrees. Spray 8×8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients into blender – EXCEPT baking soda – and puree until smooth. It’s o.k. if some of the chocolate chips do not break up it’s not a problem. (I used a high speed blender and it took about 12 seconds. A regular blender might take approx. 20-30 seconds.)
- Remove cover from container and add in the baking soda and pulse until well blended into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 8 x 8 pan and bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan at least 20 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is adapted from www.deliciousobesssions.com.
Keywords: grain free brownies, gluten free brownies, low carb dessert, easy blender recipe, no refined sugar