Easy To Make Cold Brew Coffee DIY Recipe
Easy to Make Cold Brew Coffee DIY Recipe you can make anytime. The recipe calls for only 2 ingredients, ground coffee and water. I’ve adapted this recipe from allrecicpes.com magazine. This yields about 1 quart of cold brew coffee.
- Prep Time: 5-10 min.
- Total Time: 15-17 hrs. to cold brew
- Yield: 1 quart
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup of ground coffee beans
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 2-4 coffee filters
- 1 large square of cheesecloth
- 1 rubber band
- Add the coffee grounds into the coffee filters – you may only be able to place ¼ cup of grounds per coffee filter. Twist the coffee filters closed so the coffee grinds do not leak out.
- Wrap the cheesecloth around the filled coffee filters and tighten with the rubberband.
- Fill a pitcher with 1 quart of filtered water and place the wrapped coffee grinds in the water.
- You will need something to weigh down the coffee so it’s submerged fully in the water.
- Let it sit at room temperature 12 to 24 hours. Taste after 12 hours and you can discard the coffee grinds when you are satisfied with the flavor.
- Keep it refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: cold brew coffee, DIY Ice Coffee, easy ice coffee recipe