Homemade Pink Lemonade
Easy to make Homemade Pink Lemonade recipe. A delicious refreshing family friendly summer drink. Use fresh lemons and cranberry juice for a pink lemonade.
- Prep Time: 10-12 min.
- Total Time: 2-3 hrs chill time
- Yield: 1 1/2 quarts
- Category: Drinks
Make Simple Syrup
Make Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (approximately 10-12 lemons)
- 1-2 quarts filtered water
For Pink Lemonade
- 1 cup Cranberry Juice – OR
- 1 cup strawberries, juiced in a blender and strained OR
- 2 cups watermelon, juiced in a blender and strained
- First make the simple syrup: Add sugar and the water to a sauce pan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat, set aside to chill.
- Squeeze the lemons adding the juice to a large pitcher. Pour in 1 quart of filtered water and taste for desired level of lemon flavor. Add either more lemon juice or water according to taste.
- Next stir in the cranberry juice. Taste for sweetness. Add in the simple syrup according to taste or you can add in more of the cranberry juice which is already sweetened.
- If you are using fresh fruits, add in half of the simple syrup and taste for desired sweetness. Add more as desired.
- Serve in chilled glasses, garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint.
Keywords: summer drinks, family friendly drinks, pink lemonade