Welcome Fall with delicious maple glazed pumpkin pecan cookies are so easy to make for fall entertaining.
The beginning of October screams Fall and the anticipation of Halloween. With global warming these days the temperature in most of the country are still on the ‘mild’ side so these Maple Glazed Pumpkin Pecan Cookies just might make it feel more like Fall!
This cookie has warm fall spices which will definitely take you into the fall season. Don’t you think that the comforting warm spices we use in baking always makes you feel warm and cozy? After a hot and busy summer now you can sit back, relax and enjoy homemade cookies with a hot cocoa.
This very easy recipe for maple glazed pumpkin pecan cookies is one you can whip up in less than an hour. The prep only takes 10 minutes or so and baking time is 15 minutes, a cookie you can make at the last minute when unexpected guests may be arriving.
Maple Glazed Pumpkin Pecan Cookies
This recipe was adapted from BHG.com Pumpkin Pecan Cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (if you do not have pumpkin pie spice you can use your own blend to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit (or use your preferred sweetener)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Real Maple Syrup (you may need to use a little more syrup to get the right consistency)
I’ve shared this with Fill The Cookie Jar group this month.
Each month the #FillTheCookieJar group shares our cookie creations. If you enjoy baking and would like to bake with the group each month contact Cynthia at Feeding Big.