Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2016/12/fried-ravioli-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2016 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Fried Ravioli Air Fryer Recipe
This is a basic recipe I use. Feel free to use your favorite recipe if you have one you prefer. Each air fryer has it's own suggestions for cooking various items so be sure to read the manual for your appliance.
- 1 small package of frozen ravioli ( 8-12 oz pkg.- or fresh if you prefer)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese (you can use your favorite cheese)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbls. each chopped parsley and/or basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Marinara Sauce (Use your favorite sauce)
- Bring water to a boil over high heat and cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain the ravioli and pat with paper towels to remove excess water, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl add the egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, parsley, basil and mix well.
- Dip cooked ravioli in egg mixture then add to breadcrumbs and coat the ravioli on both sides.
- Preheat the air fryer according to directions. Spray the cooking basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 4-6 coated raviolis to the fryer basket (or as many as the basket will hold) and gently spray the top of each ravioli with a gentle spritz of cooking spray.
- Close the basket and set the temperature to 370 degrees and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove basket, turn over each ravioli, add another gentle spritz of cooking spray and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm. Continue with remaining raviolis until all are cooked.
- Serve with your favorite Marinara Sauce for dipping.