Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2017/02/dijon-mustard-panko-crust-chicken-cutlet-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2017 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Dijon Mustard Panko Crust Chicken Cutlet Air Fryer Recipe
Dijon Mustard Panko Crust Chicken Cutlet Air Fryer Recipe is a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb. skinless chicken cutlets
- 2-3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (use more or less as desired)
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt & pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
Prep: Add mustard to a gallon size plastic baggie, and the bread crumbs, panko, salt & pepper to another gallon baggie and set aside.
- Dip 1-2 pieces of chicken at a time into the mustard and lightly coat all sides. Remove from bag and then place into the bag of bread crumbs - seal bag and shake to coat with crumb mixture. Gently press the crumbs into the chicken to be sure they are completely coated with crumbs. Continue this process until all the chicken is prepared.
- Preheat the air fryer as per the manufacturer’s directions.
- Next, lightly spray both sides of the prepared chicken with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken cutlets at 360 degrees or according to the manufacturer's directions. Depending on the thickness of the cutlets cook them approximately 6 to 10 minutes. My cutlets were small and thin and cooked for only 6 minutes - 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Cooking time will depend on your air fryer and the chicken cutlets you use. If the cutlets are thick they will need to cook a bit longer.