is a very easy recipe to make anytime even if you have never tried to make a souffle – you will be surprised how easy it is to make.
Easy Chocolate Souffle For Two Air Fryer Recipe
I’ve made this several times and it always comes out perfect. You can make this easy chocolate souffle for two air fryer recipe for a special Valentine’s Day dessert.
The list of ingredients is small. Of course you’ll need eggs, butter, chocolate, vanilla extract, the usual flour and sugar along with a couple of ramekins.
Preparation for this is also quite easy and not very fussy. When you think of souffle you imagine that you’ll need special equipment, it might take very long to make or it may be complicated. Well have no fear, it’s quite easy and it does not take as long as you might think.
Start by (1) spreading butter in the ramekins and coat with sugar; (2) melt chocolate and butter together and set aside; (3) beat the egg yolks then beat in vanilla and sugar; (4) drizzle in the butter chocolate mixture to egg yolks; (5) stir in the flour and combine.
Preheat the air fryer and (6) whip the egg whites to soft peaks, so they can ‘almost’ stand on their own; (7) gently fold 1/3 of egg whites into chocolate mixture, continue until the whites and chocolate mixture have been combined. Now that’s no too difficult, give it a try. It’s easier than you think.
Here is the recipe you can print out and keep it to so you can make easy chocolate souffle for two air fryer recipe any day, any occasion or a special birthday for You!!
Easy Chocolate Souffle for Two Air Fryer Recipe
This recipe is adapted from Air Fry Everything! by Meredith Laurence - Chocolate Souffle.
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar for garnish
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Butter and sugar two 6-ounce ramekins. (Butter the ramekins and then coat the butter with sugar by shaking it around in the ramekin and dumping out any excess.)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a double boiler - set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks vigorously. Add the sugar and the vanilla extract and beat well again. Drizzle in the chocolate and butter, mixing well.
- Stir in the flour, combining until there are no lumps.
Serve the easy chocolate souffle for two air fryer recipe topped with whipped cream. You can serve them warm which of course I did, we couldn’t wait to try them. Or you can serve them chilled, which I did the next time I made them. We had an unexpected delay that day and had to have dessert much later than we anticipated.
PLEASE SHARE &