Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2017/03/blueberry-lemon-muffins-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2017 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Air Fryer Recipe
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Air Fryer Recipe an easy to make muffin for breakfast or brunch, Mother's Day, Father's Day. The muffins can also be oven baked at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 2 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit (or use your preferred sugar)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (any light cooking oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- zest from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- brown sugar for topping (a little sprinkling on top of each muffin-less than a teaspoon)
- In small bowl mix together the self rising flour and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream, oil, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir just until blended.
- Spoon the batter into silicone cupcake holders, sprinkle ½ tsp. brown sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 320 degrees for 10 minutes, check muffins at 6 minutes to ensure they are not cooking too fast. Put a toothpick into the center of the muffin and when the toothpick comes out clean and the muffins have browned they are done. No need to over-bake the muffins, they will continue to cook for another minute or two after they are removed from the air fryer.
- Remove and cool.
This recipe can also be oven baked at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.