Posted by https://wineladycooks.com/2017/03/blueberry-lemon-muffins-air-fryer-recipe/
© 2017 Wine Lady Cooks. All rights reserved.
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Air Fryer Recipe
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Air Fryer Recipe can also be oven baked at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 2 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit (or use your preferred sugar)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (any light cooking oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- zest from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- brown sugar for topping (a little sprinkling on top of each muffin-less than a teaspoon)
- In small bowl mix together the self rising flour and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream, oil, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and stir just until blended.
- Spoon the batter into silicone cupcake holders, sprinkle ½ tsp. brown sugar on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 320 degrees for 10 minutes, check muffins at 6 minutes to ensure they are not cooking too fast. Put a toothpick into the center of the muffin and when the toothpick comes out clean and the muffins have browned they are done. No need to over-bake the muffins, they will continue to cook for another minute or two after they are removed from the air fryer.
- Remove and cool.
This recipe can also be oven baked at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.