Gluten Free Easy Coconut Pie Recipe
Gluten Free Easy Coconut Pie Recipe, adapted from Betty Crocker. Below are directions for both Oven Baking and Air Fryer Baking. This is a delicious Spring/Easter/Mother’s Day dessert.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 12-45 min.
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk (you can use coconut milk or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut (I used sweetened)
- 1/2 cup granulated Monk Fruit (or your preferred sugar)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl add in all the ingredients and using a wooden spoon stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pie plate and bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Toast ¼ cup of shredded coconut either in the oven or in a small fry pan for garnish (optional)
- Cool pie and garnish with shredded coconut and powdered sugar.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Air Fryer Recipe
- Coat a 6″ pie plate with non stick spray and fill it with the batter. Continue following the same instructions as above.
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Check the pie halfway thru the cooking time to be sure it is not burning, give the plate a turn, use a toothpick to test for doneness. Continue to cook accordingly. Air fryer cooking time will differ from one manufacturer to another.
Air Fryer Recipe Baking Time is only 10-12 minutes in a 6 inch pie plate.
Keywords: Coconut Pie dessert, Spring dessert pie, Mother's Day coconut pie recipe