Fall entertaining just became easier with these 2 easy pumpkin dips, no cooking, prepare in advance and refined sugar free. Something for everyone. A healthy treat to serve your family and friends to celebrate Fall!
TO MAKE PUMPKIN DIP
1. In a medium bowl add the mascarpone cheese and pumpkin puree, mix using a hand mixer on medium speed until well blended – approx. 45-60 seconds.
2. Add in the honey and vanilla and blend until smooth.
3. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
4. Before serving place sliced apples on a serving platter and sprinkle the top of the dip with a little cinnamon.
TO MAKE PUMPKIN PIE DIP:
1. Using a hand mixer blend the yogurt, pumpkin puree, and the spices until well blended. Taste for desired sweetness and pumpkin pie flavor. Add more or less of the desired ingredients. (If you add too much of a spice you can always add more 1-2 tablespoons more of either/all yogurt, pumpkin puree, and/or whipped topping to adjust the flavor profile as desired. It’s really very easy.)
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Serve with fresh fruits, cookies, crackers, pretzels, etc.
These two recipes can be made at least a day or two in advance. Taste as you go and add more or less of any ingredient as you desire. Both these recipes are flexible which you can make your own adding the ingredients you will enjoy.
Keywords: pumpkin dips, pumpkin pie dip, appetizer, fall dessert, fall party entertaining, easy recipe