Fall entertaining just became easier with these 2 easy pumpkin dips, no cooking, prepare in advance and refined sugar free. Something for everyone.
This is the time of year when we are overloading on sweets so my thinking was to make easy pumpkin dips, less sweet and everyone will enjoy.
I like using fresh fruit for both of these pumpkin dips. If we have a larger crowd I’ll also add cookies and crackers for dipping. Something for everyone is always a good thing.
While I’m cutting back on sugar in these dips I’m also adding fresh fruit for dipping. We have lots of apples from our apple picking outing. Adding the fresh apples for dipping makes a delicious snack anytime. You can also add sliced pears and/or white grapes or bananas.
To be honest, my family is not keen on pumpkin but I always find a way to whip it up into a treat that I think they might enjoy. I have to say the pumpkin dip without the pumpkin spices were a hit with the kids.
Adding more flavor to the dips helps to disguise the pumpkin puree for the kids. Also adding the cookies encourages them to dip and taste. It always works.
The Pumpkin Dip is the one most of the kids enjoy for dipping apples and cookies. The dip is not too sweet and it’s a delicious snack for after school.
The Pumpkin Pie Dip is for all the pumpkin pie lovers. You just can’t celebrate the fall season without it. It’s delicious and definitely will be welcome at any Fall gathering.
Many recipes I share are very flexible and these two pumpkin dips are no exception. Use more or less of any ingredient based on your preferences. That’s what will make your pumpkin dips special and perfect for fall entertaining. You’ll also be surprised how much the kids will also enjoy this delicious and healthy snack.
2 Easy Pumpkin Dips Refined Sugar Free
- 8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbls. honey (or real maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Apples, sliced for dipping
PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- 8 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbls. real maple syrup (or use honey)
- 8 oz. whipped topping
**You Can Use 1/2 - 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend OR add the following spices as desired
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
TO MAKE PUMPKIN DIP
1. In a medium bowl add the mascarpone cheese and pumpkin puree, mix using a hand mixer on medium speed until well blended - approx. 45-60 seconds.
2. Add in the honey and vanilla and blend until smooth.
3. Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
4. Before serving place sliced apples on a serving platter and sprinkle the top of the dip with a little cinnamon.
TO MAKE PUMPKIN PIE DIP:
1. Using a hand mixer blend the yogurt, pumpkin puree, and the spices until well blended. Taste for desired sweetness and pumpkin pie flavor. Add more or less of the desired ingredients. (If you add too much of a spice you can always add more 1-2 tablespoons more of either/all yogurt, pumpkin puree, and/or whipped topping to adjust the flavor profile as desired. It's really very easy.)
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Serve with fresh fruits, cookies, crackers, pretzels, etc.
These recipes can be made at least a day or two in advance. Taste as you go and add more or less of any ingredient as you desire. This is a flexible recipe you can make your own.
You Might Also Enjoy These Pumpkin Recipes
Oh, just one more thing, these 2 easy pumpkin dips are no cook, no bake, make in advance, time saving, chill before serving delicious recipes.
I often have a pumpkin dip prepared and ready for unexpected guests or unexpected snacking.