are oven baked, can be prepared in advance and dare I say these baked spicy cauliflower bites can be considered healthy. A healthy alternative for game day snacks are so delicious no one will be the wiser!
Baked Spicy Cauliflower Bites
An easy to make side dish for any weeknight supper to go with chicken, burgers, etc. Baked spicy cauliflower bites are also a delicious appetizer and great for game day snacks. You can also add these to a buffet table for any party gathering.
With all the delicious flavors and dip almost everyone will enjoy this and may never realize they are eating a healthy and good for you vegetable. It’s also gluten free, just check all the ingredient labels.
You can make this recipe your own using your favorite spicy dipping sauce or you can make it even easier and use your favorite brand wing sauce.
Early in the day you can Wash and cut up the cauliflower early and set it aside until you are ready to start preparing your dinner or setting up your buffet.Print
Baked Spicy Cauliflower Bites
Baked Spicy Cauliflower Bites is an easy, make in advance, delicious Gluten Free side dish and or game day appetizer. You can also bake these in the air fryer!
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 45-50 min.
- Total Time: 40-50 min.
- Yield: 6-8 as Appetizer
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (you can use as little or as much hot sauce as you like)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch of salt
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Cut up the cauliflower into florets, removing the thick middle stem. Wash and set aside to dry.
- In a small bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the about 1/4 to 1/2 of the sauce slowly over the cauliflower florets stirring well to be sure all the cauliflower is coated. Add more sauce if needed. Save the remainder of the sauce for dipping.
- Place the cauliflower on a parchment lined pan and bake/roast at 425 degrees – stirring the florets halfway through for even cooking – bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the florets are tender.
- Place on serving dish and add the spicy sauce and the blue cheese sauce in small dishes for dipping.
- BLUE CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE
- Add the ingredients to a blender or mini processor for a few seconds just to get the cheese blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is a very flexible recipe. Make it your own by using your favorite spicy sauce and/or cheese dip.
Keywords: roasted fresh cauliflower, spicy cauliflower bites, game day snacks
This baked spicy cauliflower bites recipe is one to make anytime of the year. It’s great in winter to serve during the week as a side dish, on weekends as an appetizer for gatherings or great on a buffet. In summer this is a terrific recipe to serve with grilled burger or while sitting on the patio just chillin’.
You can also make this recipe in the air fryer. Just prepare the cauliflower up through coating the cauliflower with the sauce – Tip: only add enough sauce to lightly coat the florets. Then place the cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket to bake. Check your appliance booklet for the proper baking time for vegetables. I cook mine on 370 degrees for 10 minutes, then stir and continue to cook if needed.