Baked Spicy Cauliflower Bites
Baked Spicy Cauliflower Bites is an easy, make in advance, delicious Gluten Free side dish and or game day appetizer. You can also bake these in the air fryer!
- Prep Time: 12-15 min.
- Cook Time: 45-50 min.
- Total Time: 40-50 min.
- Yield: 6-8 as Appetizer
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (you can use as little or as much hot sauce as you like)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch of salt
Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4-1/2 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Cut up the cauliflower into florets, removing the thick middle stem. Wash and set aside to dry.
- In a small bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the about 1/4 to 1/2 of the sauce slowly over the cauliflower florets stirring well to be sure all the cauliflower is coated. Add more sauce if needed. Save the remainder of the sauce for dipping.
- Place the cauliflower on a parchment lined pan and bake/roast at 425 degrees – stirring the florets halfway through for even cooking – bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the florets are tender.
- Place on serving dish and add the spicy sauce and the blue cheese sauce in small dishes for dipping.
- BLUE CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE
- Add the ingredients to a blender or mini processor for a few seconds just to get the cheese blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is a very flexible recipe. Make it your own by using your favorite spicy sauce and/or cheese dip.
Keywords: roasted fresh cauliflower, spicy cauliflower bites, game day snacks